Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pokemon Manga Ruby and Sapphire

I am going to just show some pics of the main charecters in Pokemon Manga Ruby and Sapphire.

Ruby


Sapphire


There you go, the charecters. Er....I mean MAIN charecters.


For those peoples who don't read these kinda things, STOP READING unless you're interested. Those who read the manga series but haven't read Ruby and Sapphire, which is book number 15-22 continue then. Now I'm gonna tell you about these charecters, Ruby and Sapphire.


Sapphire- She likes Ruby but still gets annoyed at him.

 Ruby- Likes Sapphire but for some reason he can't remember
any thing after a time slip. Or he just doesn't want anyone to know.

For those people who don't believe me that they like each other I have proof. And here it is.


 Sapphire confess.


Ruby confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment